The Winchester Air Rifle Model 1052SS delivers .22 caliber performance with hard hitting velocity and knock-down power suitable for small game hunting, marksmanship training and target practice. At 8.2 lbs. this is a serious break-action pellet rifle for discriminating young adult and adult shooters.
Mount the 4 X 32 scope (included) on the fluted, composite jacketed bull barrel and you’re ready for high-power shooting with velocities up to 1000 fps using .22 caliber alloy pellets. The comfortable thumb hole grip provides added stability. In the field, you’ll enjoy the convenience of the rifle sling mounted on sling swivels, and appreciate the durability of the black composite stock. Pick up a Winchester Air Rifle Model 1052SS and pick up the velocity and power!
- .22 CAL. BREAK-BARREL PELLET RIFLE WITH 4 X 32 AIR RIFLE SCOPE
- Includes rifle sling with swivels
- Composite stock with comfortable thumb hole grip
- Fluted, composite jacketed, rifled steel bull barrel
- 1000 fps with alloy pellets
- Action: – Break-barrel cocking, spring air
- Caliber: – .22 cal. (5.5 mm) pellet
- Barrel: – Fluted, composite jacketed, rifled steel bull barrel
- Sights: – 4 x 32 scope, no open sights
- Stock/Forearm/Grip: – Composite with thumbhole grip
- Safety: – Thumb safety engages when rifle is cocked
- Capacity: – Single shot
- Max. Muzzle Velocity: – 1000 fps with alloy pellets
- Max. Shooting Distance: – 350 yds.