- G-Free Body Technology has been developed to shift the reel’s center of gravity closer to the rod. By moving the center of gravity closer to the angler’s hand, the G-Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion Spool Lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations, Shimano’s new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while also preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- Mono Line Capacity (test/yd): 2/190, 4/100, 6/60
- Weight (oz): 6.3
- Bearings: 3+1
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Retrieve per Crank (in): 27
- Powerpro Braid (lb/yds): 5/135, 8/105, 10/65
- Max Drag (lb): 4