Each of our premium Traditional SUP boards boast a unique and bold design. With a concave bottom, and exaggerated tail rocker, our Traditionals are not only beautiful, but extraordinary in flat water or can perform in small surf, with very good glide.
Pulse epoxy SUP’s use high quality EPS foam and epoxy. The combination of these materials allow us to create the strongest, most lightweight and durable Epoxy SUP possible. All of our SUP boards have a durable three layer 6 ounce epoxy glass deck and two layer 6 ounce epoxy glass bottom over 1.5 lb/ft3 EPS core.
A final protective clear coat is applied and polished to give the final product a high gloss, attractive look. All Pulse epoxy boards feature a self breathing Gor-tex valve and offset handle for easy pick up/carrying as well as 3 fin thruster set up for stability and tracking. We added a Go-Pro mount on the nose of the board and bungee tie downs so the paddler has the ability to capture those unforgettable moments. The traditional style SUP is our most popular design. Whether it be for an entry level flat water paddler, or your serious surf paddle enthusiest, we have a board to suit your needs.
- Recommended for: Flat Water, Rivers & Lakes, Open Ocean, Cruising, Small Surf
- Stability: Three fin thruster set up for added trcking and stability
- Grab Handle: no more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board
- EVA Pad: Comfortable patterned pad reduces fatigue & has anti-slip traction
- Bungees: Adjustable straps for quick & easy storage of extra gear
- Fibre glass imported from France
- Solid wood stringer
- 6 tests on each board:
- Surface Scratch
- Surface Paint Test
- Weight Pressure Test (660 lbs)
- Volume Test (Rider Weight Capacity)
- Deck Pad Test (skid resistance)
- Deck Pad (glue to make sure it doesn’t peel in the water)
- Width: 32″
- Depth: 5″
- Volume: 176.9 L
- Weight: 26 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 210 Lbs.