SETUP AND CURING
Due to the nature of lava rocks, some rocks may need to “cure” before a lifetime of enjoyment. To do this, simply setup the firepit and ignite on high, allowing it to “bake” the rocks for about 10 minutes. During these few minutes, maintain a safe distance while a small portion of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.
- Includes 4 extendable roasting sticks
- Includes heat dispersing lava rocks
- Includes all weather patio cover
- Includes regulator and 5 ft. hose
- 55,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Beautiful ornate copper bowl finish
- Matchless ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- For outdoor use only
- Fire Pit Diameter: 29 in.
- Bowl Diameter: 24 in.
- Overall Height: 11 in.
- Total Output: 55,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Materials: heavy gauge steel, copper