- One-Piece Bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller. The seamless design reduces friction and decreases the chance of tangles or the line catching on the bail arm.
- The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion Spool Lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations, Shimano’s new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while also preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- S A-RB bearing are put through the same process as Shimano’s A-RB bearings but feature shields on both sides of the bearings. These shields reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting rotation of the bearing.
- Mono Line Capacity (test/yd): 8/240, 10/200, 12/160
- Weight (oz): 13.5
- Bearings: 3+1
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Retrieve per Crank (in): 28
- Powerpro Braid (lb/yds): 15/270, 20/190, 40/145
- Max Drag (lb): 15