- It Bonks: Killing your fish is done in the most humane way with the Kombo Fish Tool. The head of the tool is a high-quality bonker that is made of industrial polypropylene and is weighted to pack a precise, quick and painless punch.
- It Cuts: With a sharp and flexible fillet knife made out of 3cr13 Japanese Stainless-Steel built right into the head of this tool, it makes easy work of even the toughest filleting jobs. And, with its comfortable rubber grip, it really is a pleasure to use.
- It Cleans: With a stainless-steel fillet knife, a cleaning spoon attached to the base and a built-in sharpener, the Kombo Fish Tool takes care of the cleaning experience. Having the cleaning spoon built into the handle means that it’s always there when you need it, and out of the way when you don’t.
- It Sharpens: A built-in, white corundum sharpener keeps the blade sharp and ready for action at all times. Whether you’re on the water or the shore, with an integrated sharpener, you will always have the best cutting edge possible, no matter where you are!
- It’s Safe: Safety is in so much more than the physical design of the tool. We focused on building safety into how the Kombo Fish Tool is used. Elements like a release button with two hand extraction keep hands away from the blade. The ‘arms’ that slide down the side of the knife handle assist in keeping it from flying out while bonking. A built-in sharpener keeps the blade razor sharp, which helps avoid slipping and accidental injury. Materials like thermoplastic rubber give excellent grip for swinging and filleting, even in slippery situations. With two safety mechanisms, over-engineered safety is built right in. Two hands are required to open this tool as each hand de-activates a different safety feature before the knife is exposed. In fact, because of that the knife can’t be exposed “by accident”, we believe that it’s even safer than a standard fillet knife with a sheath.
- It Floats: There’s no rescue missions needed with the Kombo Fish Tool! Its innovative design keeps it afloat if it is dropped overboard.
- Filet Knife Material: 3cr13 Japanese Stainless Steel fillet knife
- Sharpener: Built-in, white corundum sharpener
- Safety: Two built-in safety mechanisms
- Handle Material: industrial polypropylene
- Cleaner: Spoon built into handle
- Weight: 340g