* Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won’t show you. Humminbird’s Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range. Easily see fish, your lure and activity along the bottom, with high-resolution returns on both the 1024-segement flasher and traditional 2D sonar views, boasting target separation down to a 3/4″.
* CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, giving you a clear view all day long, in both sonar and flasher modes.
* Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Move your zoom range to where the fish are. Adjustable Sonar Zoom allows you to hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen, or up to 8X zoom on 2D sonar view.
* NEW Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
* NEW AutoChart Live Ice: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. For the first time ever, create maps on ice to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset.
* Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
* Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location by marking waypoints of your most productive areas and navigate out to your spot and back safely with GPS tracks.
* MicroSD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
* Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything your need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ice, you’ll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
* Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 works with all compatible HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer, power cord and gimbal mount on your boat and you’ll be ready to hit the water even after the ice melts.
* What’s Included: ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 fish finder, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Ice transducer, 9 Amp Hour battery and charger, ice shuttle, hardware, power cable and portable bag.
* 1-Year Limited Warranty
Item Number – 410970-1
Series – ICE
Display Size – Diagonal – 5″
Display Pixel Matrix – 800H x 480V
Sonar-Standard – Dual Spectrum CHIRP
Sonar-Coverage – 15° & 21° @ -3dB
Sonar-Optional – 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
CHIRP – Frequencies Supported – 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported – 50/83/200 kHz
Depth-Sonar – 400 ft
Interface – Keypad Control
Features – Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Interference Rejection, Portable, AutoChart Live Ice, Jig Charge Mode
Memory Card Slot – Single Micro SD
Power Draw – 600 mA
Power Input – 10.8-20 VDC
Power Output Peak-to-Peak – 4000 Watts
Power Output RMS – 500 Watts
Screen Snap Shot – Included
Sonar Recording – Included
Mount-Standard – Portable
Transducer Mount Location – Portable
GPS Chartplotting – Included
GPS Trackplotting – Included
LakeMaster Compatibility – Yes
Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility – Yes
Navionics Platinum + Compatibility – Yes
Platinum Compatibility – Yes
Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility – Yes
Upgradable Software – Yes
View Preset Keys – No
X-Press Menu System – Yes
Custom Digital Readout – Yes
Custom View Selections – Yes
Display Colors Grayscale – 256 Color
Display Size – 5″ – 7″
Speed – Included
Temperature – Built In
Temperature Alarm – Yes
Temperature Graph – No
Transducer Included – XI 9 1521