* Dual Beam Sonar: Choose from a narrow and a wide beam for great detail or a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours.
* 6-Color Fiber Optic Flasher Display: Indicates bottom, fish and your lure in real-time, with user-selected color pallets.
* Ice Target Line: Use the Target Line to mark the exact depth of any point on the flasher dial. A purple line on the display reminds you where the fish are.
* 2X Dynamic Zoom: Magnify your view of a specific depth range and rotate the dial to change the area you’re zooming into – change on the fly.
* Adjustable Gain: Dial in the sensitivity of your flasher unit to precisely match to your fishing scenario.
* Adjustable Depth Ranges with Auto Range: Pick Automatic or manual depth ranges in 1X, 2x, 4X and 10X, allowing you to fish depths up to 200’. Automatic depth range will read the water depth and pick the correct depth range without you having to touch your ICE Flasher.
* LCD Digital Depth Display: Know you depth with a glance of your screen. Your fishing depth is displayed quickly on the LCD display, even when moving from hole to hole.
* 9 Amp hour battery and wall charger: Your ICE flasher comes with a battery and wall charger so you’ll have everything you need to hit the ice quickly and stay out longer thanks to increased battery capacity.
* Fits in a 5-gallon bucket: Every ice fisherman has a five gallon bucket. Use yours to transport and protect your ICE Flasher with ease.
* Carrying case included: Keep the snow and ice where they belong- out of your Humminbird ICE Flasher.
* 2-Year Limited Warranty
* Item Number – 407040-1
Series – ICE
Sonar-Standard – Selectable Dual Frequency
Sonar-Coverage – 19° & 9° @ -3dB
Interface – Keypad Control
Memory Card Slot – None
Power Draw – 250 mA
Power Input – 10.8-20 VDC
Power Output Peak-to-Peak – 2400 Watts
Power Output RMS – 300 Watts
Screen Snap Shot – Not Supported
Sonar Recording – Not Supported
Mount-Standard – Portable
Transducer Mount Location – Portable
GPS Chartplotting – Not Supported
GPS Trackplotting – Not Supported
Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility – No
Navionics Platinum + Compatibility – No
Platinum Compatibility – No
Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility – No
Upgradable Software – No
View Preset Keys – No
X-Press Menu System – No
Display Colors Grayscale – 6-Color
Speed – Not Supported
Temperature – Not Supported
Temperature Alarm – No
Temperature Graph – No
Transducer Included – XI 9 19