The Powerlux 100 resin system evenly distributes nano particles between each carbon fiber to enhance the rod’s performance and strength by preventing cracks in the blank material. The Powerlux technology helps produce rods with higher break strengths and improved impact and fracture resistance. The Abu Garcia custom designed reel seat delivers hypersensitivity around the exposed blank sections and improves comfort for all-day fishing. Coupled with titanium alloy guides with zirconium inserts and closed cell EVA split grips, the Abu Garcia Veritas pushes the limits of high-performance fishing rods.
- Powerlux® 100 delivers a 15% stronger* and 5% lighter** rod, while remaining lightweight and well balanced
- ROCS™ (Robotically Optimized Casting System) Guide train for maximized casting distance with lighter lures
- Titanium alloy guides with ultra light zirconium inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Closed Cell EVA grips gives greater weather and wear resistance
- Ergonomic Abu designed reel seat
- Limited 3-year warranty
- *On average, based on controlled lab testing, compared to identically constructed Veritas rods without Powerlux® resin. Results may vary.
- **On average, based on controlled lab setting, compared to prior generation Veritas rods without Powerlux® resin. Results may vary.
- Color: None
- Guide Type: Titanium
- Line Rating: 12-201b
- Lure Rating: 1/4-1
- Number Of Guides With Tip: 10
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Reel Seat: Custom Abu
- Rod Action: Fast
- Rod Blank Material: Graphite
- Rod Butt: Rubber
- Rod Hook Keeper: X
- Rod Length: 7′
- Rod Power: Medium Heavy
- Spare Spool Material: No Spare Spool
- Weight: 5.1 oz